Maybe you have considered serving at Gateway but don’t know where to start or what needs to be done. Why serve? We are better together and will be more effective as a church as many people use the gifts God has given them. Here are a few opportunities you may want to consider:
- Greeting: Welcoming our guests and family with a smile.
- Coffee Team: Preparing and serving warms cups of love… I mean coffee and tea.
- Ushers: Help people find seats and direct them to where the need to go.
- Computer Operator: Run a simple program so people can sing along.
- Kids Ministry: Help in our Nursery, PreSchool and Elementary classes. It’s fun!
- Service Production: Assist in preparing the building for services.
- Facilities: Assist in clean up and set up. A dirty church wouldn’t be very inviting.
- Landscaping: Maintaining and improving our curb appeal.
- OSL Administration: Set up and tear down to make our sessions a success.
- Seasons Freestore: Provide good quality used clothes to those who need it.
- Shopper: When we need to buy things use your bargain hunting skills for Jesus!
- Administration: Assist our office administrator in special projects. If you like paper you’ll love this.
- Renovations: Improving our building for better ministry.
- Special Events: Fall Carnival, Church meals, Christmas etc. Where’s the party people?
People You Should Meet
Facilities: Deanna DelBlanc
Hospitality: Tanya Hofer
Kids Ministry: Galicia Coulter
Landscaping: Larry Leavens
Office: Kelly Purden
Renovations: Dave Dobson
Seasons Freestore: Lil Perkins
Everything Else: Pastor Matt