“You are not saved to sit in church on Sunday morning and listen to a good sermon.
You are saved to serve.” -Aimee Semple McPherson
This past weekend we heard from some of our ministry leaders about opportunities for you to serve with our Gateway family. If you are interested in knowing more or getting started contact the ministry leader or call the office (250.287.8133).
- Join this dedicated team as they enable us to minister effectively each Sunday.
- Operate the computer to project lyrics and scriptures.
- Capture sermons with our new video equipment.
- Contact Peter Hofer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Team
- Welcoming some of our greatest gifts, our guests.
- Serve as a greeter once a month.
- Help set a warm and welcoming tone by preparing coffee.
- Contact Tanya Hofer at email@example.com
- Kids Ministry
- Invest in the next generation to love God and His word.
- Assist parents and children to check in to our classes each week.
- Join the team to teach in our Toddlers, Preschool and Elementary classes.
- Contact Pastor Galicia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help make a better first impression by assisting to maintain the lawn and property.
- Flexible schedule and commitments.
- Contact Larry Leavens at email@example.com
- Seasons Freestore
- A hand up to people in our city.
- Looking for people to join the team in preparing donations and running the store on the last Saturday of each month.
- Contact Lil Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org