Our discipleship class, called Operation:Solid Lives, is back this fall. This system of discipleship has been developed to give you the tools you need to take your walk with Jesus to a whole new level. We have seen incredible growth and change in the lives of over 60 graduates from Level 1. Join us this Sunday and see what God will do in your life. There is no cost to participate and virtually anyone with a good attitude and a willing heart can graduate.
Level 1 and 2 both begin this Sunday at 3pm. Click the link to register today.
Registration for our upcoming Level 1 and
Level 2 classes is now open
Operation:Solid Lives is one of the primary tools for discipleship at Gateway. You will not regret setting aside time in your life to seek God through His word and see Him transform your life. Anyone with a willing heart and a good attitude can participate and graduate from OSL. In Level 1 you will discover more about God’s great love for you and how you can be right with Him. In Level 2 your faith will be sparked with teaching on being filled with the Spirit and the covenant God has made with you.
Register today online or call the office 250.287.8133.
Maybe you have considered serving at Gateway but don’t know where to start or what needs to be done. Why serve? We are better together and will be more effective as a church as many people use the gifts God has given them. Here are a few opportunities you may want to consider:
- Greeting: Welcoming our guests and family with a smile.
- Coffee Team: Preparing and serving warms cups of love… I mean coffee and tea.
- Ushers: Help people find seats and direct them to where the need to go.
- Computer Operator: Run a simple program so people can sing along.
- Kids Ministry: Help in our Nursery, PreSchool and Elementary classes. It’s fun!
- Service Production: Assist in preparing the building for services.
- Facilities: Assist in clean up and set up. A dirty church wouldn’t be very inviting.
- Landscaping: Maintaining and improving our curb appeal.
- OSL Administration: Set up and tear down to make our sessions a success.
- Seasons Freestore: Provide good quality used clothes to those who need it.
- Shopper: When we need to buy things use your bargain hunting skills for Jesus!
- Administration: Assist our office administrator in special projects. If you like paper you’ll love this.
- Renovations: Improving our building for better ministry.
- Special Events: Fall Carnival, Church meals, Christmas etc. Where’s the party people?
People You Should Meet
Facilities: Deanna DelBlanc
Hospitality: Tanya Hofer
Kids Ministry: Galicia Coulter
Landscaping: Larry Leavens
Office: Kelly Purden
Renovations: Dave Dobson
Seasons Freestore: Lil Perkins
Everything Else: Pastor Matt
Grab a church Phone Book or call the office for contact info.
Or email email@example.com